- 8" (5mm Diameter) Premium USglow Laboratories bi-colored glow bracelets
- 100 Premium bracelet connectors (per 100 quantity)
- 5 Triple bracelet connectors (per 100 quantity)
- 1 Glow ball/flower kit (per 100 quantity)
- 1 Glow glasses Kit (per 100 quantity)
USglow Laboratories Premium 8” Glow Bracelets: Unsurpassed in quality, value, and versatility, USglow Laboratories brand glow products set a new standard in glow bracelets. Rather than limiting you to the standard 5 color assortment of colors typically available, USglow Laboratories bracelets are available in a wide assortment of vivid colors. Additionally, each tube of 100 bracelets includes 100 top quality injection molded bracelet connectors, 5 triple bracelet connectors (for creating 5 triple thick bracelets), 1 glow disc connector kit (for creating 1 glow ball, or 2 glow flowers) and 1 glow glasses kit (for creating 1 pair of glow glasses), giving you more versatility, value, and fun.
Don't settle for the economy grade glow products available elsewhere that will often be older stock, have a high percentage of duds, lower glow brightness, shorter glow duration, limited color selection, and not include any bonus connectors. Only when you buy premium quality USglow Laboratories brand glow products from GlowGranny can you rest assured you're receiving the absolute best quality glow products. All USglow Laboratories glow products undergo rigorous independent quality control checks, exceed the latest child safety regulations, and are non-toxic, non-heat generating, non-flammable, non-radioactive, certified phthalate free, and designed with safety in mind.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We are so confident you’ll be happy with all your purchases from Glow Granny that we have the best return policy in the industry. If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase simply returned the unused glow products within 60 days and we’ll issue you a full refund for the product returned, no restocking fees and no hassles. With Granny you can be 100% confident that you have a professional supplier who will stand behind their products and assure you’re happy with your purchase. In the event that you use some of the product, then you will be refunded for the percentage returned unused (use 20% you will be refunded for the remaining unused 80%).We specialize not only in the best quality products, but also the best customer service.
ZERO DUD GUARANTEE: Our industry leading manufacturing techniques, premium materials, and quality control steps result in the typical tube of product having zero duds. While rare, issues beyond our control can still sometimes result in a few duds, typically due to shipping damage or rarely some other isolated defect. If you receive duds in your order please contact us within 60 days and let us know how many, and you’ll be refunded for the product that is damaged. Please note that we may in some cases ask for the duds to be returned so we can verify that they were indeed duds before issuing a refund (yes, we can distinguish between duds and products that were activated and used), to help prevent abuse of this policy.