Product Safety

Glow products operate off a simple, safe, and non-heat generating chemical reaction involving mild non-toxic chemicals. All our products are non-toxic, non-heat generating, non-flammable, non-radioactive, phthalate free, and designed with safety in mind. Since the chemicals inside glow products are sealed inside their plastic tube there is very little likelihood of actually coming into contact with them (however like any plastic, if it’s repeatedly flexed past normal use levels it can break open and leak, so refrain from excessive flexing or hitting them against other objects). If the glow product has a large leak please exercise extra caution as there could be broken glass mixed in with the liquid. If contact with the chemicals does occur simply rinse the affected area with water should you experience any mild irritation at the site. While non-toxic, care should still be taken not to ingest or get glow product liquids on you. Please be aware that the dyes within chemical glow products could stain fabrics, so one should be careful to keep a leaking glow product away from their clothes and carpet, and if contact does occur immediately wash the affected area to help prevent staining. Also, as with any small object, glow products represent a choking hazard to children under 3 years old and should not be used by them. Please always supervise children when using glow products. All our glow products comply with the strict 2010 child safety requirements, and each batch of products undergoes independant testing on each batch to assure they are free of lead, phthalates, and hazzardous materials.